Public Health Programs
Toll Free Line
Detailed list of contacts
This telephone service provides information and referrals to community health and social services!
All Public Health Programs Web Pages
On the right, find out additional information on the Public Health program of interest.
Within our local Public Health Department (PHD) we have Meaningful Use (MU) capability within the certain areas. More details available on our "Update on Meaningful Use (MU) Capability within Stanislaus County Public Health" letter.
New Public Health Prices
The administration fee for immunizations will increase from $10.00 per shot to $20.00 per shot. The price of a TB/PPD test will increase from $20.00 to $25.00.
- Adolescent Family Life Program/Cal Learn
- Adult Health Case Management
- California Children’s Services
- Child Health and Disability Prevention
- Childhood Lead Poisoning Prevention Program
- Emergency Preparedness
- HIV/STD Program
- Home Visitation Programs
- Keep Baby Safe, Community Car Seat Program
- Medical Marijuana Identification Card Program
- Nutrition Education & Obesity Prevention
- Perinatal Outreach and Education
- Pregnancy Support Services
- Prenatal Care Guidance
- Refugee Health Program
- ReThink Your Drink
- RIDE Immunization Registry
- Teen Pregnancy Prevention Program
- Tobacco Education Program
- Tuberculosis Program
- Vital Records
- Women, Infants and Children Supplemental Nutrition