Guidance for Business & Non-Profits
- Federal Stimulus - CARES Act Assistance For Small Businesses [pdf]
- Employment Development Department
- Guidance on Requirements to Protect Workers from Coronavirus
- California Restaurant Association Coronavirus Resources
- California Department of Insurance Coronavirus Resources
- Facebook Small Business Grants Program
- State of California Guidance for Essential Critical Infrastructure Workers [pdf]
- U.S. Dept. of Homeland Security Guidance on Essential Critical Infrastructure Workers [pdf]
- State of California Employment & Taxes
- Central California Small Business Assistance
- State of California Business & Economic Development
- Federal Disaster Loans for Businesses
- Non-Profit Financial & Technical Assistance
EFFECTIVE JULY 13, 2020:
California Department of Public Health ordered the closure of indoor operations for the following sectors:
- Wineries and Tasting Rooms
- Family Entertainment Centers
- Movie Theaters
- Zoos and Museums
- Fitness Centers
- Worship Services
- Offices for Non-Critical Sectors
- Hair Salons and Barbershops
These sectors may modify operations to provide services outside or by pick-up.
Additionally, all brewpubs, breweries, bars, and pubs must close both indoor and outdoor services immediately. Additionally, personal services such as nail salons, tattoo parlors, massage therapy, body waxing, indoor playgrounds such as bounce centers, ball pits, and laser tag, live theater, saunas and steam rooms, nightclubs, concert venues, festivals, theme parks, and Higher Education remain closed.
For additional details of the order please visit covid19.ca.gov to learn more.
Coronavirus in Stanislaus County
As of 08/02/2020 at 5pm.
Stanislaus County Health Services Agency testing numbers include those reported through the State infectious disease reporting system. The numbers do not necessarily include those routed through a commercial laboratory. All positive cases must be reported to Public Health.