Guidance for Business & Non-Profits
Information & Links
- Business Cease & Desist Order
- Federal Stimulus - CARES Act Assistance For Small Businesses
- Employment Development Department
- Guidance on Requirements to Protect Workers from Coronavirus
- California Restaurant Association Coronavirus Resources
- California Department of Insurance Coronavirus Resources
- Facebook Small Business Grants Program
- State of California - Guidance for Essential Critical Infrastructure Workers [pdf]
- U.S. Dept. of Homeland Security - Essential Critical Infrastructure Workers [pdf]
- State of California Employment & Taxes
- Guidance for Food Facilities (English|Spanish) [pdf]
- Guidelines for Businesses (English|Spanish) [pdf]
- Central California Small Business Assistance
- State of California Business & Economic Development
- Federal Disaster Loans for Businesses
PUBLIC HEALTH NOTICE:
Effective - Thursday April 2, 2020 until further notice!
The Stanislaus County Public Health Officer directs all individuals living in the county to stay at home or at their place of residence except that they may leave to provide or receive certain essential services or engage in certain essential activities and work for essential businesses and governmental services; exempting individuals experiencing homelessness from this order but urging them to find shelter and government agencies to provide it; directing all businesses and governmental agencies to cease non-essential operations at physical locations in the county; prohibiting all non- essential gatherings of any number of individuals; and ordering cessation of all non-essential travel.
View Public Health Order & Guidance
Coronavirus in Stanislaus County
As of 04/09/2020 at 4:30pm.
Stanislaus County Health Services Agency testing numbers include those reported through the State infectious disease reporting system. The numbers do not necessarily include those routed through a commercial laboratory. All positive cases must be reported to Public Health.