Guidance for Community Members
Information & Links
- California Department of Public Health - Face Coverings Guidance
- Federal Stimulus - CARES Act Cash Payments [pdf]
- Health Alert on Usage of Chloroquine Phosphate [pdf]
- COVID 19 - Handwashing [pdf]
- COVID-19 - How To Take A Temperature (English|Spanish) [pdf]
- Cleaning & Disinfecting Your Home [pdf]
- Guidance for N95 Respirators
- State of California Employment & Taxes
- Employment Development Department Resources
- Federal Disaster Loans for Homeowners, and Renters
As of August 31, 2020, counties in Tier 1 may open some businesses and activities with modifications, including all retail, shopping centers at maximum 25% capacity, and hair salons and barbershops indoors.
Personal Services, Massage, and Nail Salons remain closed in Stanislaus County unless operating outdoors.
For more information visit covid19.ca.gov/safer-economy/#reopening-data.
Coronavirus in Stanislaus County
As of 9/21/2020 at 4:30pm.
Stanislaus County Health Services Agency testing numbers include those reported through the State infectious disease reporting system. The numbers do not necessarily include those routed through a commercial laboratory. All positive cases must be reported to Public Health.
NOTE: Cases are the number of unique, postive COVID-19 cases reported to Stanislaus County. Please note that due to the time of data retrieval, this total number may differ from the total number reported by CDPH.