Information for Community Members
Information & Links
- California Department of Public Health - Face Coverings Guidance
- Federal Stimulus - CARES Act Cash Payments [pdf]
- Health Alert on Usage of Chloroquine Phosphate [pdf]
- COVID-19 - If You Had A Positive Case (English|Spanish) [pdf]
- COVID-19 - If You Were Exposed (English|Spanish) [pdf]
- COVID-19 - If You Had Symptoms (English|Spanish) [pdf]
- COVID-19 - Do I Need To Be Tested (English|Spanish) [pdf]
- COVID 19 - Handwashing [pdf]
- COVID-19 - How To Take A Temperature (English|Spanish) [pdf]
- Cleaning & Disinfecting Your Home [pdf]
- Guidance for N95 Respirators
- State of California Employment & Taxes
- Employment Development Department Resources
- Federal Disaster Loans for Homeowners, and Renters
- COVID-19 - If You Are At Higher Risk [pdf]
- Self Isolation for Older Adults & Those Who Have Elevated Risk [pdf]
- Guidance for Individuals with Access & Functional Needs [pdf]
- Breastfeeding (English|Spanish) [pdf]
IMPORTANT MESSAGE FROM THE PUBLIC HEALTH OFFICER:
Please read this message from the Public Health Officer!
Effective July 1, 2020:
As directed by the California Department of Public Health, the Health Officer of the County of Stanislaus orders the closure of indoor for the following sectors:
- Dine-in restaurants
- Wineries and Tasting Rooms
- Family Entertainment Centers
- Movie Theaters
- Zoos and Museums
These sectors may modify operations to provide services outside or by pick-up.
Additionally, all brewpubs, breweries, bars, and pubs must close both indoor and outdoor services immediately.
For additional details of the order please visit Public Health Orders to learn more.
Coronavirus in Stanislaus County
As of 07/08/2020 at 4:45pm.
Stanislaus County Health Services Agency testing numbers include those reported through the State infectious disease reporting system. The numbers do not necessarily include those routed through a commercial laboratory. All positive cases must be reported to Public Health.