Factsheets & Infographs
Information & Links
- State of California - Guidance for Essential Critical Infrastructure Workers [pdf]
- U.S. Dept. of Homeland Security Guidance on the Essential Critical Infrastructure Workforce
- Breastfeeding (English|Spanish) [pdf]
- Social Distance - Flyer (English|Spanish) [pdf]
- Be A Hero Posters (English|Spanish) [pdf]
As of August 31, 2020, counties in Tier 1 may open some businesses and activities with modifications, including all retail, shopping centers at maximum 25% capacity, and hair salons and barbershops indoors.
Personal Services, Massage, and Nail Salons remain closed in Stanislaus County unless operating outdoors.
For more information visit covid19.ca.gov/safer-economy/#reopening-data.
Coronavirus in Stanislaus County
As of 9/21/2020 at 4:30pm.
Stanislaus County Health Services Agency testing numbers include those reported through the State infectious disease reporting system. The numbers do not necessarily include those routed through a commercial laboratory. All positive cases must be reported to Public Health.
NOTE: Cases are the number of unique, postive COVID-19 cases reported to Stanislaus County. Please note that due to the time of data retrieval, this total number may differ from the total number reported by CDPH.