Information for Healthcare Professionals & Facilities
Information & Links
- Title 17 [pdf]
- Resource Request Procedure
- Form 213 Resource Request
- PPE Resource Request Questionnaire
- April 8, 2020 Guidance for Optimizing Limited Supplies of N95 Respirators [pdf]
- Health Alert on Usage of Chloroquine Phosphate [pdf]
- How To Take A Temperature (English|Spanish) [pdf]
- Be A Hero Posters (English|Spanish) [pdf]
- Facilities Notice (English|Spanish) [pdf]
- March 28, 2020 Health Alert [pdf]
- March 18, 2020 Health Alert [pdf]
- May 6, 2020 Health Alert Update 5 [pdf]
- July 6, 2020 Health Alert Update 6 [pdf]
Skilled Nursing Facilities
- COVID-19 Prevention Toolkit for Long-Term Care Facilities
- May 1, 2020 - Public Health Order - Congregate Care/Living Facilities
- COVID-19 Data Report Sample for LTCF [download]
IMPORTANT MESSAGE FROM THE PUBLIC HEALTH OFFICER:
Please read this message from the Public Health Officer!
Effective July 1, 2020:
As directed by the California Department of Public Health, the Health Officer of the County of Stanislaus orders the closure of indoor for the following sectors:
- Dine-in restaurants
- Wineries and Tasting Rooms
- Family Entertainment Centers
- Movie Theaters
- Zoos and Museums
These sectors may modify operations to provide services outside or by pick-up.
Additionally, all brewpubs, breweries, bars, and pubs must close both indoor and outdoor services immediately.
For additional details of the order please visit Public Health Orders to learn more.
Coronavirus in Stanislaus County
As of 07/08/2020 at 4:45pm.
Stanislaus County Health Services Agency testing numbers include those reported through the State infectious disease reporting system. The numbers do not necessarily include those routed through a commercial laboratory. All positive cases must be reported to Public Health.