Information for Healthcare Professionals & Facilities
Information & Links
- Confidentail Morbidity Report - COVID-19 [pdf]
- Title 17 [pdf]
- Resource Request Procedure
- Form 213 Resource Request
- PPE Resource Request Questionnaire
- April 8, 2020 Guidance for Optimizing Limited Supplies of N95 Respirators [pdf]
- Health Alert on Usage of Chloroquine Phosphate [pdf]
- How To Take A Temperature (English|Spanish) [pdf]
- Be A Hero Posters (English|Spanish) [pdf]
- Facilities Notice (English|Spanish) [pdf]
- July 15, 2020 Health Advisory - Updated Testing Guidance for COVID-19 [pdf]
- July 13, 2020 Health Alert [pdf]
- July 6, 2020 Health Alert Update 6 [pdf]
- May 6, 2020 Health Alert Update 5 [pdf]
- March 28, 2020 Health Alert [pdf]
- March 18, 2020 Health Alert [pdf]
Skilled Nursing Facilities
- Welcome Packet For Skilled Nursing and Long Term Care Facilities [download]
- COVID-19 Data Report Sample for LTCF [download]
- COVID-19 Prevention Toolkit for Long-Term Care Facilities
- May 1, 2020 - Public Health Order - Congregate Care/Living Facilities
As of August 31, 2020, counties in Tier 1 may open some businesses and activities with modifications, including all retail, shopping centers at maximum 25% capacity, and hair salons and barbershops indoors.
Personal Services, Massage, and Nail Salons remain closed in Stanislaus County unless operating outdoors.
For more information visit covid19.ca.gov/safer-economy/#reopening-data.
Coronavirus in Stanislaus County
As of 9/21/2020 at 4:30pm.
Stanislaus County Health Services Agency testing numbers include those reported through the State infectious disease reporting system. The numbers do not necessarily include those routed through a commercial laboratory. All positive cases must be reported to Public Health.
NOTE: Cases are the number of unique, postive COVID-19 cases reported to Stanislaus County. Please note that due to the time of data retrieval, this total number may differ from the total number reported by CDPH.