Coronavirus - Press Releases & FAQ
Information & Links
- Exposure FAQ (English|Spanish) [pdf]
- Pet FAQ (English|Spanish) [pdf]
- General FAQ (English|Spanish) [pdf]
- 03-18-2020 - Stanislaus County Announces Fifth Case of COVID-19 [pdf]
- 03-17-2020 - Stanislaus County Announces Fourth Case of COVID-19 [pdf]
- 03-16-2020 - Stanislaus County Announces Third Case of COVID-19 [pdf]
- 03-11-2020 - Stanislaus County Announces First Two Cases of COVID-19 [pdf]
- 03-09-2020 CDPH Press Release - State Health & Emergency Officials Encourage Individuals at Higher Risk of Severe Illness due to COVID-19 to Take Precautions [pdf]
PUBLIC HEALTH NOTICE:
Effective - Thursday April 2, 2020 until further notice!
The Stanislaus County Public Health Officer directs all individuals living in the county to stay at home or at their place of residence except that they may leave to provide or receive certain essential services or engage in certain essential activities and work for essential businesses and governmental services; exempting individuals experiencing homelessness from this order but urging them to find shelter and government agencies to provide it; directing all businesses and governmental agencies to cease non-essential operations at physical locations in the county; prohibiting all non- essential gatherings of any number of individuals; and ordering cessation of all non-essential travel.
View Public Health Order & Guidance
Coronavirus in Stanislaus County
As of 04/09/2020 at 4:30pm.
Stanislaus County Health Services Agency testing numbers include those reported through the State infectious disease reporting system. The numbers do not necessarily include those routed through a commercial laboratory. All positive cases must be reported to Public Health.