Information for Schools and Students
Information & Links
Resources for School
- School Closure Guidance
- Special Education Guidance for COVID-19
- CDPH Guidance for Higher Learning Institutes
- CDC’s Considerations for Child Care, Schools, and Youth Programs
- For additional resources and guidance please visit California Department of Education’s COVID-19 page.
IMPORTANT MESSAGE FROM THE PUBLIC HEALTH OFFICER:
Please read this message from the Public Health Officer!
Effective July 1, 2020:
As directed by the California Department of Public Health, the Health Officer of the County of Stanislaus orders the closure of indoor for the following sectors:
- Dine-in restaurants
- Wineries and Tasting Rooms
- Family Entertainment Centers
- Movie Theaters
- Zoos and Museums
These sectors may modify operations to provide services outside or by pick-up.
Additionally, all brewpubs, breweries, bars, and pubs must close both indoor and outdoor services immediately.
For additional details of the order please visit Public Health Orders to learn more.
Coronavirus in Stanislaus County
As of 07/08/2020 at 4:45pm.
Stanislaus County Health Services Agency testing numbers include those reported through the State infectious disease reporting system. The numbers do not necessarily include those routed through a commercial laboratory. All positive cases must be reported to Public Health.