Get Vaccinated! It's safe, effective, and free!
Getting fully vaccinated is one of the most important ways to protect our community. Make an appointment today or walk-in at one our clinics to get your 1st or 2nd dose. Visit MyTurn.ca.gov or call (833) 422-4255 to make an appointment.
- All Individuals aged *5 and older
* Children under the age of 18 are only eligible to receive the Pfizer vaccine. Anyone under the age of 18 will need an adult present.
- 2nd Booster is now available for individuals who received their 1st booster at least 4 months ago and who:
* Are aged 50 and older, OR
* Are aged 12 and older with a moderately-to-severely weakened immune system, OR
* Received the J&J vaccine.
COVID-19 Vaccine Safety
Before any vaccine can be authorized or approved for use, robust and well-designed clinical trials must show that it is safe and effective. Experts continue to work to ensure the safety of the COVID-19 vaccines.
Fully approved COVID-19 vaccines:
Pfizer (Comirnaty) for individuals aged 16 and older.
Moderna (also known as Spikevax) for individuals aged 18 and older.
The Pfizer, Moderna, and Johnson & Johnson vaccines are also available through an Emergency Use Authorization (EUA).
Some side effects are common after receiving the vaccine. They are usually mild and go away after a few days.
Where Can I Get Vaccinated?
Clinic Locations & Hours
Updated every Friday or as vaccine availability changes.
Additional Vaccine Information
COVID-19 vaccines are just one of many tools that can help keep our community safe. Even after receiving a vaccine, members of the community should continue to mask up, physically distance, and follow all recommendations until we can ensure everyone is safe from the impact of COVID19.
Copyright © Stanislaus County, California 2020