- About Us
- The Maternal Child and Adolescent Health (MCAH) staff works with women of childbearing age, their families, and those who care for and provide services to them.
- Public Health Nurses and Community Health Workers provide education and outreach to promote health pregnancies and healthy children. Some of the topics include Fetal Development, Safe Sleep, Prenatal Care, Pregnancy, What can Harm a Developing Fetus, Smoking and Pregnancy, and Post Partum Depression.
- The Community Health Workers provide the community with information on health related services and resources that are available in the community. They assist people with access to health insurance such as Medi-Cal, Healthy Families, Healthy Cubs, Access for Infants and Mothers (AIM), and Kaiser Kids. They will also connect people with other community resources that may be helpful to them.
- You will see them going door to door throughout the community.
- You will see them at community events and health fairs.
Maternal Child and Adolescent Health Education & Outreach
To arrange for a presentation in English or Spanish, help with insurance, or to have information provided at your event, please call (209) 558-7400.