Help prevent the spread of the seasonal flu and protect yourself, as well as your family.
Learn how to help prevent the spread of influenza to yourself and others...
Learn how to protect yourself and others.
Check updated weather & flood information from Stan Emergency...
Motor vehicles crashes are the leading cause of death for children ages 1 thru 14. Learn about the new CA laws regarding child safty seats.
This quarterly report shows the morbidity of some selected reportable diseases and conditions in Stanislaus County.
Thus far during 2014 there have been more than 3500 cases in the State and 52 in Stanislaus County.
Stanislaus County Health Services Agency is expanding clinic hours to best meet the needs of the community.
Who We Are
The Health Services Agency (HSA) provides health care services to the community via its network of federally qualified health center – look alike outpatient clinics, public health services, an indigent health care program, and a family medicine residency program. The Agency, located in Stanislaus County, California, is about 90 miles east of San Francisco, and 75 miles south of Sacramento. The HSA is operated by Stanislaus County, serving close to 500,000 patients and community residents each year.
What We Do
The HSA holds strongly to its vision of "Healthy People in a Healthy Stanislaus!" by developing its services with the community, in ways that support community need.
- Promote wellness and healthy lifestyles
- Prevent illness and injury
- Provide quality care and treatment
- Preserve access to healthcare for the under-served
What We Offer
- Six federally qualified health center – look alike primary care medical offices located throughout Stanislaus County, in Modesto, Turlock, Ceres, and Hughson
- Urgent Care/After Hours Clinic, located in Modesto
- Specialty Clinics
- Public Health Clinics such as immunization, and communicable diseases
- The Women, Infants, and Children (WIC) Nutrition Program
- California Children’s Services (CCS)
- Public Health Field Nursing
- Public Health Prevention and Education Programs
- Indigent Health Care Program (MIA/Healthy Cubs)
- Managed Care for Medi-Cal patients, in partnership with Health Plan of San Joaquin
- Valley Family Medicine Residency Program, in partnership with Doctors Medical Center