About Health Services Agency
The Health Services Agency provides health care services to the community via its network of federally qualified health center – look alike outpatient clinics, public health services, an indigent health care program, and a family medicine residency program. The Agency, located in Stanislaus County, California, is about 90 miles east of San Francisco, and 75 miles south of Sacramento. The Health Services Agency is operated by Stanislaus County, serving close to 500,000 patients and community residents each year. The Health Services Agency holds strongly to its vision of "Healthy People in a Healthy Stanislaus!" by developing its services with the community, in ways that support community need.
To promote health and wellness through service and collaboration for all people in Stanislaus County
Healthy People in a Healthy Stanislaus!
Health Service Agency Services Include:
- Three federally qualified health centers - look alike primary care medical offices located in Modesto
- Urgent Care/After Hours Clinic, located in Modesto
- Specialty Clinics
- Physical Rehabilitation Clinic
- Public Health communicable disease control
- The Women, Infants, and Children (WIC) Nutrition Program
- California Children’s Services
- Public Health Field Nursing
- Public Health Prevention and Education Programs
- Managed Care for Medi-Cal patients, in partnership with Health Plan of San Joaquin
- Valley Family Medicine Residency Program, in partnership with Doctors Medical Center and Memorial Medical Center